So you're curious about coaching?
From my experience, working with a coach has been an opportunity for me to let my guard down about the patterns in my life that no longer serve me and open up to practices that will help me build new patterns that do!
Coaching is not therapy. It is not a one-size-fits-all approach. The best coaches I've worked with:
- Invite me into the present moment
- Ask open-ended questions rather than just showing up and assuming they know best
- Demonstrate understanding about my current burning question
- Encourage me to explore how I've been addressing the issue
- Brainstorm with me new ways of thinking and simple, doable steps to move toward resolving what I've shared with them.
The best coaches I've had remind me of the light within me that lights up when I'm onto something that resonates with my values. What are your values? Learn about mine here!
I aim to offer experiences for my clients that reflect the best of what I've received from a coach. When we work together you will see I follow the steps above to meet you where you are and create an experience that is unique to you. Every session is different, and every client comes to me with their own personal questions.
Certified as an Ayurvedic Health Counselor and Yoga Health Coach (learn more about me here), as I work with clients individually and in groups. Scroll down to learn more about group coaching.
Check out what Jenny has said about working with me as her coach: